Academic institutions in Israel invite you to participate in international programs, earn credits or complete your degree. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to see the sites, to meet new people from all around the world, to hear Hebrew and Arabic, and to come to a closer understanding of Israeli society.
Tel Aviv University (TAU) offers several master’s degree programs in medical sciences which are suitable for international students. Portions of the M.Sc. degree programs in this field are taught in English, and allow graduate students to continue to PhD programs, also available in English at TAU.
- Drug development and application – the drug development track provides students with tools for conducting clinical trials and developing medical products and drugs. It provides knowledge and skills in molecular biology, medical pharmacology, statistical methodology, medical product marketing, and more.
- Human molecular genetics and biochemistry – this track focuses on innovative solutions to clinical problems in the world of medicine and exposes students to developments in molecular genetics.
- Microbiology and clinical immunology – in this track, student receive training in advanced research in the field of cancer research, microbiology, and more.
- Neuroscience – Students in the neuroscience track prepare for advanced study related to the pharmaceutical and physiological properties of the nervous system.
- Physical anthropology – this track aims to train researchers in the fields of neuroanatomy, skeletal anatomy, and more.
- Physiology and pharmacology – students in this track focus on advanced research necessary for the pharmaceutical industry and physiological research.
- Biostatistics – this is a multidisciplinary scientific branch which serves researchers in fields such as health sciences, the pharmaceutical industry, governmental research authorities, and more. Researchers use biostatistical tools to collect information and derive conclusions for research purposes.
- Epidemiology and preventative medicine – in this track, students learn to design and analyze research on the prevention and treatment of diseases.
Read more about: אוניברסיטת תל אביב