Internship program in kinneret college of Agriculture
Internship program in kinneret college of Agriculture
Denis Kachikhadi
5 Comments
Am student of Mwimba college of Agriculture from Malawi, I need to apply for internship program, so what can I do to apply for it?
מ
מנהל הפורום
Agricultural Internships and Training in Israel
Hello Denis,
To apply for the agriculture internship program and agricultural certificate programs at Kinneret Academic College you will have to contact this academic institution directly, online. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate details regarding admission requirements, admission dates, visas, tuition, scholarships (if available), and more. To my knowledge, these courses allow participants to gain practical insight to Israel’s agricultural innovation, and are usually aimed at agricultural professionals.
I have attached a link below my answer to an article with further information on internships in Israel.
Internship program at kinneret college of Agriculture
So where can I get the person in charge contact in order to know and apply for the program of internship at kinneret college of Agriculture?
מ
מנהל הפורום
Application Process for Agricultural Internships
Hello Denis,
To apply for the internship program at Kinneret College you will need to contact the college directly via their website. As a member of the forum team, I am unable to provide links to external websites of academic institutions. To my knowledge, the college’s website should contain the relevant contact details and information regarding application.
Regards, Annabel.
D
Denis Kachikhadi
Request the contact number for the kinneret academic college
I am requesting for the contact number of kinneret college of Agriculture inorder to contact them for the internship program, please can you send me the contact number
מ
מנהל הפורום
College Contact Details and Information
Hello Denis,
As a member of the forum staff, I cannot, unfortunately, provide contact details of academic institutions. I would advise you to look up Kinneret Academic College’s website, the contact details for international students should be listed there.